Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 1 6/5

I went over in calories by 39 points! That is pretty good for a first day! I did do some exercise, but it was after midnight so it didn't count it for that day. I did some stretches and that is like -5 calories, but I did do SOMETHING!
Cris and I are in the process of eating all the junk food in our kitchen, but doing it slowly so we don't go over in calories by a whole lot.
We are going to start slowly stocking our kitchen with zero and negative calorie foods over the next few weeks. I think that is also a huge improvement.  
Here are some screen shots of what I had yesterday.

  

Friday Cris and I just kinda relaxed, he is going back to work soon so we wanted to spend some time together before he goes back.
My 3 good things are:
I have a wonderful, loving, supportive husband
I am smart.
I have pretty nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment